Providing secure servers and protecting our client's data is a top priority at Accord. As cyber threats continue to evolve so does the need to maintain servers to increasingly stringent standards.
SaaS Server Security Standards
Vulnerable Protocols have been Disabled
- TLS 1.2 is supported
- Disabling TLS 1.0 results in IE 9 and IE 10 no longer being supported
Vulnerable Ciphers have been Disabled
- AES 128/128 and AES 256/256 are supported
Vulnerable Hashes have been Disabled
- SHA,SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512 are supported
FTP and FTPS are Disabled
All SSL have been Disabled
- Weekly security audits
- Nightly backups of all client sites and data
- Separate databases for each client
Server Administrator Protocols
- High security services and procedures
- Continuous email and server security scans
Proven Network Security
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. All Accord SaaS servers meet PCI compliance requirements. Best Practice requires periodic auditing of deployed network assets to ensure that they remain secure.
The price of cyber security is eternal vigilance. As threats evolve so will the work required to maintain robust security. You can count on Accord to maintain our servers to the highest standards and keep your data safe and secure.