Accord is excited to announce the pending release of a new lightning experience app in the Salesforce App Exchange. The new native Salesforce app extends Accord's smart automation features to manage enrollments and LMS Team membership for Salesforce users.
Clients who implement the new Salesforce connector will add the following functionality.
- Salesforce users can complete their Accord LMS online training from their Salesforce desktop.
- Salesforce users can be granted permission to directly assign Accord LMS training to their contacts.
- Salesforce Admins can create custom Salesforce reports which include course completion data.
Fig. 1 - Accord LMS Assigned Training in Salesforce Layout
Salesforce Connector Beta Program
Accord's Connector app has passed rigorous application testing and is ready for inclusion in the Salesforce AppExchange.. Accord is seeking current Salesforce clients to help us user test the connector app prior to it’s initial release.
Beta participants will receive:
- A sandbox LMS to use during initial testing
- A copy of the Accord Salesforce connector
- Installation Support
- Initial Training
This opportunity is open to current Accord Clients and those who are currently considering an Accord LMS purchase. Beta participants must be current Salesforce users. If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our beta test program, please contact email@example.com for details.